Southwestern Chicken Pizza Rolls
- 2 cups (3/4 lb) cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 envelope (3 tablespoons) taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion (about ½ an onion)
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper (about 1 bell pepper)
- 1 cup corn (fresh or frozen)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (13.8 oz) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) cans Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles, drained
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat to 425 degrees F. Generously coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season chicken with ½ packet (1.5 tablespoons) taco seasoning. Add olive oil to a large skillet over high heat. When the oil is very hot, add the onion, bell pepper, corn, and remaining taco seasoning. Cook, stirring occasionally, until veggies are slightly charred. Turn heat to low, add garlic and stir to combine until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- Roll out pizza dough to approximately a 12×15-inch rectangle. Top with chicken, veggies, beans, diced tomatoes, cheese, and green onions. Press down to flatten. Roll the dough up very tightly, pulling the dough towards you as you roll. Cut into twelve 1-inch rolls and place into prepared pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15-20 minutes until dough is golden around the edges.