Pepperoni Pizza Pasta
- Pepperoni Pizza Pasta
- 1 cup sausage, browned and drained (I used Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Crumbles)
- ½ cup pepperoni slices
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Basil, Garlic, and Oregano diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella or Italian-blend cheese
- extra pepperoni for topping
- Add sausage, pepperoni, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, pasta and water to a large, 12-inch skillet. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to medium to medium-low, and simmer for 15 minutes until the liquid is mostly absorbed.
- Top evenly with cheese and extra pepperoni slices. Broil until the cheese is browned and bubbly, about 3 minutes.