5-Ingredient Chicken Pot Pie Soup with Herb Crackers
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 cans (18.5 oz each) Progresso™ Rich & Hearty chicken pot pie style soup
Heat oven to 450°F. In small bowl, mix 1/4 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning and the Parmesan cheese until well blended. Set aside.
Unroll pie crust on large ungreased cookie sheet; brush with butter. Sprinkle evenly with herb mixture. With pizza cutter or knife, cut pie crust into 3/4×4-inch strips. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, mix soup and remaining 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Cook over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Serve with herb crackers.